Welcome To Christ Church
Our goal as a Church is to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ, to love the city of Phoenix, and to serve its people.
Our goal is to encourage you in your faith, support you and your families, build your children up for eternity, and impact the world and our neighborhood for good.
God bless you!
- To proclaim God’s Word, to administer the sacraments, and to organize ourselves in such a manner that the body of Christ is nurtured, equipped, and expanded, and that the community and world are served in the name of Christ.
What is Most Important to Us
- The Bible: authoritative, inerrant, our standard for truth and obedience
- Christ-Centered Living: loving the Lord God with our whole hearts
- Dependency on God for every area of our lives
- Prayer: individual and corporate prayer as crucial in doing God’s work
- Equipping Believers for a passion-driven, gift-based ministry
- Missions: Taking Christ to the nations by giving, praying, and going
Christ Church and the LCMS teaches and responds to the love of the Triune God: the Father, Jesus Christ, the Son, who became human to suffer and die for the sins of all human beings; and the Holy Spirit, who creates faith through God’s Word and Sacraments. The three persons of the Trinity are coequal and coeternal, one God.
Our congregation accepts and teaches the Bible as the inspired Word of God. Grace alone, Faith alone, Scripture alone.
For more information, visit LCMS.org.
God loves the people of the world. He sent Jesus, His Son, to love the unlovable and save the ungodly. Grace is God’s unmerited gift to us. We can’t earn it; we don’t deserve. Jesus won it for us.
Jesus purchased and won forgiveness and eternal life for them. Those who hear this Good News and believe it have the eternal life that it offers.
The Bible is God’s inerrant and infallible Word, in which God reveals His Law and His Gospel of salvation in Jesus Christ. It is the sole rule and norm for Christian doctrine.
For more than 2,000 years people have asked this question. We were not present when Jesus lived on this earth, but in the Bible we have the record of his birth, life, death on the cross, and resurrection. Study of the Bible, God’s Word, will enable you to seek out the answer to this age-old question.