Advent is the true “In-Between” time. Between Thanksgiving & Christmas, our month is filled with parties and shopping and overscheduling. This advent, slow down. Embrace the in-between. Find comfort in community. We invite you and your family to find community here at CCL this season. Each Sunday in Advent we will have a different special opportunity to grow in community.
- November 28: Pick up Advent-in-a-Box Family Devotions
- December 5: Christmas Workshop
- December 12: Cookies, Cocoa, & Coffee
- December 19: Caroling!
Grow in community with your family, our congregation, and our neighbors this Advent Season! Click each event to learn more.
At the end of Advent, join us for a Christmas Community Celebration by worshipping with us on Christmas Eve
- 1:00pm, Sanctuary, Carols & Readings
- 3:00pm, Sanctuary, geared towards young children)
- 5:00pm, Sanctuary (children ages 4-10th grade interested in assisting in service should contact Ms. Maddie)
- 7:00pm, Sanctuary, Contemporary Style
- 9:00pm, Sanctuary, Traditional Style
- Christmas Day, 10:00am, with Communion